You may return any item within 14 days of receiving the item in the original condition for an exchange or full refund of the price you paid for the item.
Returns for personalised product will normally only be accepted if the personalisation is incorrect from the receipt of order or if the product is faulty. We accept no responsibility once a replica shirt or short has been printed, in the event that a player leaves the squad and/or his squad number changes, or if the badge changes in the future.
Please note the following exceptions to this policy:
- ·DVDs, videos, PC & video games, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned are faulty.
- ·We are unable to refund or exchange an item once it has been personalised to your order. A refund or exchange will be permitted if the garment is faulty.
All return and re-shipping charges are the customer’s liability.
RETURNING YOUR PRODUCTS
If your item is defective, faulty or incorrect please contact Customer Services prior to returning it at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise how to proceed with the issue.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- Wrap the item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet
- Complete and enclose the returns form below including your order number and the reason for the return: Returns Form
- Return your item to the below address along with your original invoice via one of the below options. If you do not have your original delivery invoice, please include a cover letter with:Your order number
Your name, email address and billing address
Details of how you want your return to be processed
Details of any fault or issue
The Gordon Group Returns
83 Glenavon Lane
The Gordon Group is not responsible for goods not received. We we recommend that you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. Please allow up to 14 working days for your refund or exchange to be processed.