dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve if you take the original dryrobe® concept, cross it with the old school Swim Parka, combine that with the versatility of a zip front Poncho, and then add all the functions & super warmth of the short sleeve dryrobe® Advance, you get dryrobe® with Long Sleeves.
This Long Sleeve version provides a generously designed full length Long Sleeves provide plenty of movement to be able to slide your arms in and out for ease of changing. Ideal for activities which require large amounts of waiting around in cold environments, spectating or waiting to participate. The chunky velcro cuff closures, combined with the unique tapered cut, secure the sleeves to keep you warmer.
The all weather change robe, shower proof, wind proof, external pockets, large internal storage pocket and MP3 player pocket! The key feature is the cosy lining a synthetic wool that seems to positively encourage heat generation to keep your warmer in all conditions, preserving your energy and core temperature - either pre or post your sporting activity. The unique chunky YKK® Front Zip is an essential element providing fast, easy exit and entry, which you can easily do up and undo from the inside.
dryrobe® has been designed with plenty of room, so you can pull your arms in, through the sleeves and get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry and fully protected from the elements.
Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit and re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold. Cover up, Get dry and stay warm with dryrobe®.
dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Features
- Waterproof outer shell
- 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Super warm lining - Our Lining is a synthetic Lambswool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit.
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. this, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm & store your essentials too.
- A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside even if you are wet or in a wetsuit.
- Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sac, or carried anywhere easily.